Thursday, June 22, 2006

MOnday... Tuesday... Wednesday...... So fast... 3 days liao.... So what happened in these 3 days... HEhehheh..

Monday was my meeting day.... all about work... i have to come out with the target customers and the budget we are going to set for the second half of the year.... Woot woot.... stress limit is rising.. hahha.... BUt well.. it's work. :) To me, it;s just gonna be a common thing for sales line.. heheh...
I when for a swim at jalan besar swimming complex. I just realise that there is a pool so near my office.. hahhaa...

Outside this stadium parked a very nice sports car..... Woah Woah!!! hahhaha.. so envy ($_$)




The pool is very nice, not very big, but somewhat open. At a glance, you can see the whole place.... It's a little crowded... and what's more, there is a aj gathering there.... a group of them where all of them know each other.... hahha.... dangerous.. hahha... my friend Z was picked up by someone there..... hahhahah.... Well, no harm knowing a friend rite Z. First time you will agree to give your number and stay in contact rather then a hit and run.... hahhaha.....
I went home exhausted... Fall alseep in the bus.... hahhaha..... i just changed and ZZZzzzzzz.... hahha

On Tues, boss is not around. BUt still..... so many things to do. I've a lot of shipment to clear and try to get it out asap..... everyone was so stress... hahhaha... i over exert myself, and oooo.... felt terrible the whole day. Went over to Kor's place to take a quick nap and bought lunch for my colleauge.... Kor treated me Tao Suan.... i was famished after PM.... almost fainted in the night... hahhahah.... But great to be able to fall alseep after dinner.... die la... like that sure fat one... hahha..... (but won;t be as bad as my kor. Correct? piggy Zhu Da Ge?... hahhahha...)

Wednesday. I bought porridge for breakfast! Heehehhe... seldom have a sumptous breakfast... It's just very nice. Must try! AMK central Hawker Centre!

Yummy Porridge!!!!!!!!!

In the evening, i was given a task to stock up our pantry. I asked for $150 just in case.... Today, after so many days, I'm actually very free... haahhaha... So i take a stroll down the lanes.... Tibits, Chocalates..... WOw.... the kid in me bounced out in overwhemling unstoppable enegry... hahhaha..... All my fav flew from the shelves down into the cart. I actually spent an hour plus to fill up the whole cart... Hahhahahha.... It's actually full... hahhaha... when i reached the counter, i'm pretty sure that the $150 is not enough... hahhah Guess what's the total price? $187!!!*!!$!$!$! hahhahahah..... it;s SO SO SO SO SO SO SO heavy... Hahahhaha..... i believe it's gonna last us for the next two months! hahhaha...


So here i am, going to enjoy every little bit of it.... This retail therapy is simply fantastic!!! hahah... addition to that, i get to eat all my fav for the next two months or so.. hahha.... but surely must watch my weight.. hahha.... Boy, am i just too pampered! hahhaha....

No comments: