Wednesday, March 05, 2008

Been a While Hasn't It...

Hi Peps... Thanks for looking at my blog after such a long time.. hehehe...

The pass few months has been full of interesting things that passed by without me really noticing....

14 days of Christmas Caroling at Singapore Changi Airport
Sleeping on Christmas Nite
Count Down at ViVO.
In Jan, I lost my phone and contacts.
Blessed with a new company phone N95, and purchased a Sony Ericsson W980i.
I even flew to Thailand for 4 days and spend a few hundreds there. Buying jeans without a blink of the eye.
Had a great fall at Sentosa and couldn't sing for 2 weeks.
Blessed with a increment of 35%.
New Services launch, didn't see my CG for a month plus.
Dong Dong Chiang! Chinese New Year!
Watch Fireworks at Esplanade!
Spend Valentine with friend for Sushi, while looking at all the Love Birds.
Ah Meng passed away.
Ah Tiang's Birthday.
Sing BV for a few weeks. Shiok! Heheh Loved it!!!
1st time didn't attend CG cos i was very sick
2nd time didn't attend CG due to OPM
Fion's Wedding round the corner, i help to plan
Tried a Vegetarian Western Food at Chinatown. Nice and Starchy.. hehhe
Ate Prata at Thomson Prata House twice in a week.... Thurs and Sun! Heheheh

Ally's Weddding was held at Park Royals on Monday 03/03/08. The Food has a nice selection!!! The best of it all to round up the night, i took a London Cab Home. ALL BY MYSELF!!! Shiok!!! hahaha.....

Tues 04/03/08
Went Dim Sum with Gr and Le and their CG members... a little out of place, but it was a nice fellowship. Hahahaha...

and today, me sick again... Still forced myself to come to work. Hahaha... but my heart cannot take it liao... need to go home to orr orr...

Tomolo going to finalise Fion's Wedding Plan (Hope the Sisters will not Sabo us too much)

Flying off the Sydney next Sun. Directly after Fion's Wedding. So it's Yum Seng and I'M OUTTA THERE... hahhaa.... Not sure what to expect.... but pray for me k. It's the time difference that i'm a little worried.. hehe.... 3 hour leh... i might reach at 3am there and work starts at 8... hahaha... PTL!

Will try to keep you all the trip! hehehe... For Now, Take CAre Everyone!!!

No comments: