Wednesday, June 04, 2008

Once again, the Song is being Sung - Amazing Grace

This time, this song really carried a greater meaning. I sang this song with my brother playing the guitar for my Grandma, next to her casket. Our "mini concert" to send her off....
Amazing Grace, Shen Ming Zhong De Bao, Jesus...

In the Spirit, a Song was Sung,

(not actual words)
You welcome me Home with open arms
You receive my spirit, receive my soul
Now that i'm coming home
Now I'm Coming Home
Now I Know I'm Home

She lies there so peacefully, having a smile on her face. And i know that she is with God now.
To realise that Amazing Grace is Ah-Mah's Favorite song. It truely bought Peace to the whole family. Choir. thank you for ministering to my family.

Ah-Mah, till the day we meet again, continue praying for us....

No comments: