Tuesday, October 24, 2006

SandSaTion W261

Today Have Our First Outing!!!
HEhehheehheheheehhehehehhehehehehhehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehhehehhe

The day started off at 8.30am. Most of us wakes up at 6 plus... heheh... CY reached @ 7.45am. Superman. Hahahha.... As for ZY, he must be sleep walking. While tranfering to NEL, he took the wrong direction. Hahahhaha.... Breakfast was settled at the HawkerCentre, and after breakfast, we are all perked up to go!!! Yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We played "Merry-Go-Round", it requires us to run around. And after a few run, i black-out and request to rest.. hahhaha.... Bo Bian, have to take Medication and lie down. Hahahha..... While we have a break-time, a ball is thrown to the guys, and the Male nature just oozes out of them.... The energy level just came to all of them.... SOCCER TIME!!!! HAHAhahahahha..........

For the first time, i tried Kayaking. It was a thrilling and physically demanding thing... hehehe... My abs still ache.. hahhaha... BUt in the middle of the open sea, it was a very fun experience. KW had a cramp while swimming, and we went over to "save him". He climb up to my Kayak, and woo.... Water begin to fill my Kayak. I'm Thinking... Am i Sinking.... AM I???? hahahhaha... no la, didn;t.... I was Very Very FUN!!!!!

NOw, All of us are very VERY BURNT.... and definately TIRED!!!... But above all, we had FUN!!!! I was such a wonderful memory that has build in this group of friends [my family members]

No comments: