Tuesday, August 08, 2006

7th Aug (Monday)

After work, i went to Orchard to meet R.. Before i got out of the station, he was done with his phone collection, so we meet inside the station to go down to Sim Lim to buy his 100G external Hard-Disk.. He very racist.. hahha.. no Indian or China man... hahha.... After a long walk... That's settles it... found a shop that sells his processor fan and the salesman manage to convince us and assure us.. and gave us a relatively good discount.... maybe we are just comfortable.. even if he cheats us we also dunno... ahhahaha..... we settle for a good $45 dollars casing. Total spend = $$$225.00 ......

After buying, he had a gastric. So we quickly settle down at BK to buy him a set.... My fav too.... Mushroom Swiss... i kapo the fries... I had a good chat with him.... When he talks about his family, tears whelms up... and my heart just reaches out to him... He dun feel like going home, and my mum asked him over to drink soup... so we headed to my place.... Boy... the BUS IS JAM PACKED!!! Where did all these people come from at 9plus in the evening.... hahahah.... We had a good chat and my bro ate with us. a nice evening.

No comments: