Monday, August 14, 2006

Monday... what a beautiful day..... Hahhahaha.. no......... the Atmosphere is tense and lunch time do come fast... :) Auntie always give me food to eat... hahhaha... Today is Hokkien Mee. Wow... Very Nice... Yum. I feel blessed that when i'm down to my penniless, somewhere somehow i will always not go hungry... Heheheh.. Praise Him!!!

I went to my leader's house to discuss some things in the evening. (",) Growth is really something that we failed to see, and i do admit, 8months is far too long. Gear up people!!! We can slack no more...

After the meeting, i received 7 messages and a missed call…. Poor R was very very sad… the one he really really loves asked if she could find someone else? Though they are not together, but she should know that he really loves her…. Talk about not being sure… still dare to say “if”….. Anyway, I need to stay out of it… I’m not in the position to say anything. Just that I’m treating him like my little bro… and it makes me angry to know that he’s sad…. Hai……….. Well, Take Care bro…..

No comments: