Tuesday, August 22, 2006

NO MUSHROOM!!!

Got Breakfast for R in the Morning… But there is no Mushroom Bun… Sad.. So I just got the Cheese Bun and Custard for him… Hehehhe… I also bought a loaf of bread for 7-eleven so that I can use it to dip my mama’s curry. Yum yum. So today on the menu again, CHICKEN CURRY!!! Yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HEhehheheheh….

I woke up with a strain at the back. After a late night chat at Central stage with Ka yesterday, we went off only at 12 plus.. hahha … I had milk tea, and that causes me to have a night tide.. hahahah.. I Sneak into the MRT Station Toilet, and the staff came when I was half way done… hahhaha… I kept saying sorry… But Bo Bian, High High Tide… hahhaha…

I head directly to bed after my shower…. Must the too sound asleep… the Strain must be caused by bad positioning.. hahhaha…. Bad Bad bad… hehehe….

1 comment:

idream said...

wahaha... u high tide last nite ar? aiya..shd haf said ma.. den i wld haf got u to head hm 1st. :)