Monday, April 17, 2006

15th & 16th April 2006 (Seems like one day, read and you will know why.....Heeehehehhe)

Sat Morning is the only morning which I like to lay in bed alittle longer. But i receive a call at 9 plus saying that there is a shortage of dramatist for the crucification scene. They need more crowd to create the impact. Off i go calling up my choir members. Only manage to have one willing member who can be there in the afternoon. So i only submit his name. After a wash up, down i lay on my bed again to watch my fav, CARTOONS! Shortly after at 11, my phone rang again. I was given the opportunity to go down to gather the people who are involved in the drama. My reply, YES! On a cab i rush all the way. Fastest changing up record, 20mins arh. hahhahaha.....

When i was there, everything is still in a big bubble. Not very sure who to gather and what to expect, and what is expected on the people. Slowly but surely, everything was put into place. When the drama is up in S1, it truely gripped the hearts of the people. Many came to God because of this Easter event. Thank God for all those who fasted and prayed together with us.

The day closes with a dinner at Long John Silver. And ya hor, that is my Breakunchner, "Breakfast Lunch Dinner". hahaha... And off i go straight home after we all sent Karen home so that she can pack her stuff for the SHANGHAI trip. Zhiyang was very gracious to send us all. I'm so proud of this brother. He had duty the previous night, yet he made the effort to come all the way from the Wild West to the Far East to join us. He was dead beat that night. He was very impressed by the production.

My night was still young. I immediately collate all the names of those who are to be involved in the production. SO LUAN! hahah... I have to confirm people, who they share cab with, and who are those who dun need to involved. Phone calls after phone calls, sms and more smses. And the last msged sent was 1.30am. After a shower, set alarm clock and lights off.

Alarm rang off at... guess what time?................ 5am. :) Need to reach at 6.30am. Awaiting for the cab to come, i sat there with my half opened eyes. On my phone again with all the people, checking out where they are and what time will they reach. There were a few glitches, but all is well. We ordered McDonald's Breakfast and the famished dramatist dig in very soon. When they settle down to eat, i need to rush to meet Samuel. I gobble down my hashbrown and Milo, no time for my burger. Only get to eat it in between service. I was already stoning by then, HAhaha.

Finally everything was over, and guess what, i twisted my leg when i walk near the edge of the pathway, and i strained it. What a nice way to end the day. Hahahah..

(Karen, if you are reading this, don't blame me. Hahha.............)
I took over the CMS for this week, after checking through the names, i submitted. and guess what, it generate 4 repeatative names for EVERY name. I don't know what happen, but it chained out 173 people. SCARY!!! hahahahah I had a shocker for that night. So Someone please help me to make the amendment. Please................... hahhaha
Good night and Good Morning i went to sleep.

No comments: