Thursday, April 20, 2006

(Apr 19th evening and 20th Morning)

Yet another day where something is forgotten to be send out. Angry leh. Twice is a row. Not so much of a good thing ya… hahha….. I stay the whole day on office, trying to tie up the things to be sent to Australia. Throughout whole day I was looking forward to meet some friends who had came last week. At last, the time has come, titititi 6pm! Time to go off.

Off to City Hall I go to meet up Eric and Meilian. Keng came to join us soon after.

Dinner was settled at Yoshinoya Marina Square. On the way there, I spotted Aaron at TCC (having dinner leh… wah….)

Dinner was good… We had a good chat over dinner. Sometimes you never know who will come into your life, and when the person comes, you know that there’s so much that you can do for them. I was sharing that I had always been a counselor, and it has always been in me to understand people and help them along. (“,)

We make our way home at around 9, Eric decided to take a cab home, and can send me back along the way. Wah…. So blessed! We went for a short supermarket “shopping” then waited for cab outside BakezInn / DBS. The queue is non-moving and the place is stuffy and hot. We decided that it’s a better way to book a cab, and I’ll pay the booking fee. (Anything to go home faster!) haahaha.. Straight into the bathroom I go, and came out to practice the praise and worship with Martin. They night’s plan of sleeping early never happened. HAhahha.. I lie down at 1 plus and fall fast asleep almost immediately. Hahah…. Well, just a enjoyable day and a good night’s rest.

Just can’t wait what’s going to happen today! Renovation pack-up in office. Heheh…. Wore Jeans and T-shirt. So many things to pack up. Yeaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh…. New office, new look. Heheheh… try to let you see something in near future.

No comments: