Thursday, April 27, 2006

27th Apr 2006

We have a new Accounts Staff today. It will surely help to ease out my manager's workload. (",)

Guess what?!?!?!? For the whole afternoon after 11am, our line went "kaput", no dial tone. No phone, No internet, no email, no fax.... (so Pre-historic). We have to liase everything via handphone. So fun hor....
(-_-''')
For once, all knock off exactly at 6pm. Nothing to do in office liao. Hahaha...
For me, I decide to find the cushion for Daphne. Her birthday is tomorrow, and she wanted one cute cartoon one badly for her birthday. After discussion with my colleague, ok, I go buy.

But sure it's a long long journey............
I start off with Takashimaya, nothing caught my eye. Then i tot John Little will have something, NOPE!!! Then in hope that i will see something better, i head towards Plaza Singapura, NO.... dun have..... Then i took a bus to Suntec, went to Mini Toon, NOthing that she wanted. Then to Carrefour, worse. I head towards Marina Square, NOPE NOPE NOPE>......... My head is spinning, giddy and tired........ couldn't find one nice one.... then to City Hall Raffles City. NOTHING ARHHHHHHHHHHHHHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh... hahhaha
Sorry to disappoint you Daphne, BUT I'VE TRIED MY BEST!!!!!!!!

I called Audrey and told her i tried my best... hahhaha...... then i head home, tired and exausted. Time to orr orr... hahah.. Nitenite.... Hope that Daph will like the Crabtree and Evelyn's Moisturizor... Happy Birthday Tomolo Daphne. (",)

Party On...

No comments: