Tuesday, April 18, 2006

18th Apr

LIfe is extra extraordinary. Simple life, but filled with so many interesting things for us to take. There is truely nothing that we cannot do. As long as we press in, we can do great and mighty things. Isn't it just fantastic?!?!?

I took a train to work today. On the way, I began to sing a new song. I took out my phone and start texting the song lyrics. I like the tune and soon it will be done. (",)

The work started with a scare. When I step into the office, the atmosphere seems tense. One of the customer's goods were not included when it was collected for delivery. The best thing to do is to get it solved. It was arranged to be delivered immediately. Thank God.

The day passes fast. I went to the bank in the afternoon (almost fell asleep in the cab) and gotten Indian Mee Goreng for Lunch. Yum yum... I tried my colleague's Maggie Mee Goreng, it taste nice lor. NExt time must explore cheap and Nice food. HEhheHHEHEHEehhehe...

The later part of the day was filled with dark clouds and rain. I planned to go Swimming with John, but hai, he got to work OT, and ya, the rain, couldn't go swim too. Hahhaha.... So i hitch a ride with Audrey and her Boyfriend to Bugis, and went home. After a short time infront of the tv, i went to NTUC to buy things. Gotten MY FAVORITE!!! King's Double Chocolate Chip ICE CREAM!!!!!!!!! YeaH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! After so long of searching, at last they have this flavor. I got two tubs so that i can Savour it when I'm at home relaxing on another day. Wonder when will that be.. hahha..... All is well today......... Gotten MArtin to buy dinner, now time, almost 10pm, more like supper. hahha.......... So hope that today will be a early night. So much more planning to be done. JIA YOU!!! (",) Good NIght WOrld.

No comments: