Thursday, September 14, 2006

Auntie Got me a surprise breakfast again this morning. It’s the non oily Beehoon… Nice… Mr. C called at 6 plus saying that he’s unwell.. Must be the late nights that he had. I tot of going for a swim today as I but R wanna go out cos he very down. Poorthing. Not sure what I want to do yet. Maybe just an early night to sleep away.

Ren, I know you wanna meet me, but I don’t want to touch my self / issue yet. I’ve no time to look inward as of yet. There’s nothing that can do about it. Just keep me in prayers k? :) Just need strength. And I;m for sure not doing unwell… so don’t need to worry. :) All that know me knows that i treasure friendship. (",)

2 comments:

High Power Rocketry said...

: )

idream said...

c'mon bro...u don haf to say tat...do u realli noe e definition of TRUE friends??! i noe wat u r goin thru..i noe u r not doin well..BUT so WAT??! does tat stop us frm comin out & fellowship?? den next time when its my turn,does tat mean angela & cindy will stop fellowshipping wif me for a moment till e season's over? NO!!! IT DOESN'T WORK TAT WAY! it is during tis period of time tat all e more u need friends,& i mean godly & spiritual friends to b dere..not only to b dere to talk but juz e presence alone is alr an encouragement...u tink i only wan to talk & find out wat u intending to do etc etc?? do u understand me anot???! i understand dere r a lot of sensitive issues here which cant b avoided..but pls...do me a favor can...juz b urself..wat r true friends for?