Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Tuesday... usually a long day.... but for today.... it's gonna be a free evening...
What plans do i have? nothing......

Rising and falling as fast as thunderbolt... heheh.... all complaining aside, i just have to work hard in the area that i'm weak in. So Yeap. Tobias, WORK HARD! FOcus... FOCUS....

:)

I've a new manager in my office today. Sure this is a totally new market that we can work together to strengthen it and florish!!! Jia You.

I went to Rice Table@ Suntec for dinner. It was very nice, just that you tend to get full easily. After savoring the first taste of all the 20 dishes, I couldn’t eat anymore… maybe took too much rice liao… hahhaha… and especially after a day of fasting, you dun tend to eat much. Fell asleep in the bus almost immediately.. hahhaha….. Full and sleepy make a fat me.. hahhaha…. But it’s worth the tenderizing of the taste bud once in a while.

No comments: