Monday, September 18, 2006

Battelling the Virus for the last few days, boy i'm glad that I'm well again... My colleague's bro's friend just passed away yesterday because of Dengue Fever. He's Only 16. My colleague was very worried throughout the whole day yesterday. Well... it's not time yet. But i know he rest in heaven now. I was told the funeral was a very touching one. Before cremetation, the friends and family threw flowers into the coffin. Really, no money can bring back the son. No one can replace someone so dear....

Many people are struggling with relationship problem. I learnt that you have to be a better man to meet the better half. Send forth your "spys" to test water for you, send out signals and wait... WAIT.... then when the close is clear, doorway to the heart is open, then ask... Don't just jump into it... Wait... watch... then act... (",)

As for me... i dun want to give others the wrong signal that I'm Available. Yes I'm available, but it had never been in me that i want / need to be attached. I like the singlehood life, and planning things for myself without worrying about others. Furthermore, i have already so many things in hand that I want to move into. I'm given 6 weeks, now, 5, to prove that I can be a Full Pledge Choir IC. I need alot of courage to say yes and definately need the approval of my ZS. There will be alot of maybes... Isn't this wat God promised.... YES. but will it happen.... or will it slip pass again. Pray for me...

No comments: