Thursday, February 22, 2007

Had CharKuay (Fried Carrot Cake for breakfast) hehehhe... Yum Yum....

The whole day has been very slow paced... considering most of the customers has not start work and boy... it's really very quiet.... Have to go full force next week!!! It was really a drag to work after so many days of off... heheh... but the thought of having a company lunch tomorrow makes me look forward to it... hehehe....

I went to have a swim at the evening time... must start working out liao.. hahaha.... in quiet pool, i was just spending time with God and talking to Him, and Singing.... and suddenly a song rises... I was happily humming the tune... and as the wind began to blow stronger, i head towards the toilet to hide inside the changing area, take out my pen and notebook and started writing down the lyrics... a short voice recording was done to help me remember the tune... Off to the showers and head home.

I had Myojo Mee for dinner... with 2 scramble egg, i am a happy boy... hahahaha... Chris was so serious about the survey that he asked me for the last few days, and called me when i was having an important call. He said the lines like a expert promoter... hahhahah... and i have to reject him as i was in the middle of a discussion. So... Ya, i have to call him back later. And Yes, i called him back.. hahha... He always try to get me at the wrong time... ("/) hahhaha

Well.. Tomorrow.... food.... hahahha... sleep liao, awaiting tomorrow's coming. :)

No comments: