Wednesday, February 14, 2007

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Let Love Fills the Air!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

When love fills the air, it’s a wonderful feeling to know that you are remembered by your close friends and those around you. Hehehe…. I’ve made roses for my colleagues and boy are they surprised… hehehe… a deep purple rose, symbolize independence, royalty and ermmm…. gay… hahhaa… nah…. Just the first 2. Aud will be having her Vday night at Night Safari… So lomatic…. For myself… shopping at City Hall and Bugis… hahahha…. I’ve not gotten my New Year clothing… yap….

I met Jos at City Hall to get my shoe… I saw Koichi (Eugene) outside Funan, and I asked him along for my shoe shopping. (“,) in my mind, I wanted a Puma Shoe, but when I reached the shoe shop, I just try out one shoe and bought it… then when I stepped out, I was like…. Why did I buy an Adidas??? Hahahha… But I like it a lot too… so Puma have to wait… hahahha


We met up Jo at Bugis… looking to and fro, I only manage to get a belt and hand socks… hahhaha…. We head off to United Sq to meet up the rest of the group, and we went to Prata House for Dinner… and that was like 10plus liao.. (“,) I was famished. Very Very VERY HUNGRY…. I gobble down my food with great speed, topping each piece with lots of Sugar…. Yum yum… hahhaha… My Stomach bloated after the pieces of Prata… Very VERY Full … A good nice meal… but super fattening… hahhaha… But well… anything for GOOD FOOD!!! Heheheh…. So how romantic this Valentine’s Day is??? A Good Time with those who are always around you!!! (“,)

To those attached, Happy Valentine’s Day!!!

To those Single, Happy Friendship Day!!!

Muuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuaaaaaaccccccckkkksssssssssssssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: