Friday, February 23, 2007

Auntie packed my favorite Vegetarian Fried Bee Hoon for breakfast... but the moment i stepped into the office, i don't have time to sit down on my chair for more then 30secs... hahahha... i only manage to start eating at 10.30am... hahaha... and start busying again... the whole packed was finally finished up at 11.30... hahhaha.... Busy Morning... (",)

Had A Company Lunch at Chef Chan!!! :)

I only like the Chicken... hahhaha.... Crispy on the outside, tender on the inside... :)
Yum yum....





The Place looks very Chi-Na.. :) But nice ambiance.....
We took a group photo today, and O My Gosh…. I Look FAT!!! I think the good food over the Chinese New Year is depositing it’s fats onto my face… and I gain 2 kg over this one week.. hahhaha…. Well, Shao Ye Ming… hahahha…. Eat and No Play make Tobias a Fat Boy!!! But nono.. cannot be fat…. MUST Slim down once again… hahaha… Jiayou!!! Cannot be a Pig in this year of the Pig.. hahahha…

No comments: