Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Happy Boi again... heheheh


I’m so ready to be home and stay at home for most of my free time wef yesterday… hahhaha… why??? Cos I gotten cable at last!!! Yeah…..

Cartoon Network, Disney Channel, AXN.. so on and so forth… hahaha…… Isn’t is amazing??? I’m so going to be a couch potato …. Hahahhaha…. I will not wanna get Fat… so I will still go for my swim (cross fingers) and hopefully gym… hehehhe… So Couchy… Here I come… (after my swim if it didn’t rain) heheheh….


Monday, April 9 2007

It's my Mama's Birthday!!!

I specially took leave to spend this wonderful day with her... hehehe... this day is filled with a mission... to eat and to eat... hahahha...

We set off at noon time, after a good sufficient rest, heheh.... We head down Chinatown to eat the Soy Chicken... we ordered chicken for 2, a Xia Jiao Soup, 1 rice and 1 noodle... and surprisingly, the bill come up to only S$9/= Wow... we then took a train to VIVO to shop around...

We then confirm the dinner location with my bro , Lx, Gr and many others... we head down Plaza Singapura and settle at Manhattan Fish... but while waiting for them.... we are famished.. heheh... So we grab a Chilli-Cheese Fries from Carl's Junior... hehehhe....


The Dinner was superb at Manhattan!!!