Wednesday, April 04, 2007

I Got Involved in an Car Accident today . . .

After a Movie Show “300” which ends at 11 last night, Z decides to send me home with his precious car. But when we reach his block, his brother actually drove it out for supper. So we can only wait for him to come back . . . An hour pass . . . consider driving from Bedok to Tampines is a little long hor. (“,)

When he comes back, we immediately hop into the car and took off PIE and CTE and Back home at AMK. When we are turning right at the cross junction, we did not see any cars in sight . . . and me and my BIG MOUTH … I just say “Turn Lah” and it took him a long while to react. . . can’t blame him, he can be easily distracted, and a Taxi come screeching at my side and bump . . . Thank God it’s only the Front that was slightly dented.

Time Check: 1am in the Morning! Hai.........

No comments: