Thursday, April 26, 2007

The Presence

I remember saying to D last Sunday that it’s been a long while since we worship together as a Choir. I always took time in CC to gather the people in worship in preparation to minister on stage. God presence always comes… and I know it’s truly His Mercy and His Grace. Yesterday in the prac, B just took some time to worship together with the people attending the prac. It’s Heavenly!!! Thank you God for coming to meet us and minister to us!

There are so many a times that we are just busy ministering, and this is one that you just put away everything and be ministered. The Presence came so strong when B say “Listen to this: Your love, Surrounded me from the start, I never want to be apart, from You ever again"…. I just fell and wept and wept and wept…..

No comments: