Wednesday, April 25, 2007

I think I’m one Lazy boi…

Why so? I realize that I’m person who dun like to walk too much in the office. As my office space is not very big from one another, I roll across the room sitting on my wheely chair to get or put something… hahahha… One push and I reach the other corner… Awesome ay… heheh…

My companion for these 2 days is my Trustee Skittles … hahhaha… he’s tasty, yummy, filled with fruity freshness, you just continue putting him in your mouth….
And I got a picture of him too… hehehe





What are you thinking??? Hehhe…

I Kapo my bro’s Ipod as his camp do not allow him to bring it in, so I stuck music to my ears wherever I go… hahhaha.. Sun’s Songs from the new album EMBRACE accompanied me through most of the times.. her melodious voice reached out towards the soul of man and lift them up. The lyrics are so beautifully written and really help to bring comfort to those who listen and listen closely.

No comments: