Sunday, March 11, 2007

Marking a Day to Remember!!!

To me, this is one special day!!! Our CG had a wonderful time together today!!!

Trying all the food at Geylang, and enjoying each other's companion... (",)

We ordered Tim Sum at HE JI... So much so much food!!! hahahha.... there we gave also Kel our best regards and a gift before he enters NS this thurs... Must Use the Conditional when your hair grows arh.. hehehhe.... Thereafter we walked down Geylang and ate Durian.... The same place I've been to with my previous CG... The Durians are HUGE!!! hahahah... The gals are enjoying the Queen of Fruits Mangosteen, while the Guys feast in the King of Fruits Durian.. hahhaha... Dex was challenged to eat the durian... hahhaha... you should see his face... Ten Thousands of "Don't Wants"... but he ate it anyway.. heeheee... Then we walked all the way to Paya Lebar for a round of Pool. I must say, I REALLY Enjoyed Myself today!!! Thank You GUys!!!

The Choir people are meeting at the Mac at the Gardens again... (all because of me) cos i stay opposite there mah.... hahhaha... We had a round of Heart Attack and i really having a heart attack.. hehhee... I'm feeling giddy and fainty... Tired and worn-out.... The truth or dare session really cause us to make alot of noise and laughter next to a group of students who are burying themselves in their books, studying for their papers... Sorry Guys.... But Study Hard K!!! heheh.... After 2 rounds of Uno, I head home... (",) Just in time to enter this entry before this day ends... :)

It's such a fruitful day for me. (",) Thanks for Everything guys!!!

No comments: