Wednesday, March 14, 2007

When Numbness stills your soul

It's not a good feeling, but it's always better then being sad....
Sitting all by myself sets me thinking about what i like and what i don't.... in the coolness of the wind, and the calming feelings of the waters, i study myself all over again.... There's so much that i want to acheive, and so much i want to explore... So many i want to help, and so many problems i want to listen... So many things i want to do, yet without the discipline to make it happen.... So wanting to change, but the process seems slow... so wanting to be effective, and be stretched further....
Maybe this is Stretching.... Feeling the Strain and all, and see how far i can go.... in a period of trial and testing, attitude will be the most important for me to go through. Sometimes, i will just want to shut down. But the rebooting period is not easy.... So i chose not to... All i do is to draw away for a moment and find my air to breathe.... This is the time where i also feel the most vunerable and try to put on a guard... And i might stings and be edgy easily... having a low tolerance level... Ma Jiam having PMS..... In the blurness of mind, i face the danger to do stupid things... so scary.... So must refrain to see the Old self popping out....

After taking a Fresh Breathe will give me the energy to face life and fight life all over again... I realise that having a good rest will give me a greater and better motivation to face life and be charged up all over again.... So LiFE, Here i come again!!! (",)

I'm going to have hair cut tomolo.... And my Bro is going to shave his head in preparation for NS... So, Farewell DIDI's hair, and see you in a month's time!!! mm(>_<)mm

Blogging seems to be a channel to voice out our inner feelings, and also letting others know what you want to express without saying direct. Many will read and make a self-interpretation of what the person is thinking... but sometimes it just feel like a place where i having a pity party for myself... hai.....

No comments: