Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Supposedly an Alone NIght...

I so wanted to go take a plunge in the waters today... all by myself... hahaha... But Aud wanna shop at the new Korean Shopping Mall Square 2 at Novena.. Well.. i had not stepped into the back part of Novena Sq, so i'm not very sure where the place is.... Her persuasive words entices me to go with her and Jo to do some shopping... Without a clue of the exact location, we just walk out of Novena Station.... Hmm.... Novena Sq, Novena Velocity...... step out... Dun have leh.... we cross the road, and once again... and are we there yet???? United Square.... Noooo.....

So we ask the Information Counter guy and he say "at the back of Novena Square, near Tan Tock Seng".... hahahha... OUr Cukooness was written all over our face... The walking makes the girls hungry.. hahahha.... Walk and walk and Walk..... and Tadang... Square 2.... nice place... hehhe... the food court looks good... but a bowl of Snow Ice Fruit Mix is 5.80 wor... mad.. hahah.... so i chose soya bean instead.. hehhehe....

The shopping seems fast.... i say nice, Aud buys.. hahhaha..... she spent about 100 odd man... the poor girl at the shop Ruth was mentally "Tortured " by Aud.. hahaha... It just her first day of work and kana such a Auntie and her gang of friends, US... hahahha....

Well, the shopping is nice and so fun...

Thereafter, i went to AMKhub to window shop.. nothing much for myself... so i stepped out... I so craved for a MAc Cone... hahha.... I went over to the Dessert Station at the door of Mac and a nice lady served me.. hehhe... I couldn't wait to pop the Ice-Cream into my mouth... hahaha.... i placed $1.oo coin of the counter and a SMS came, the read my msg and walked off... then i realise i forgotten my change... No i Miao arh... but change is change rite... so i walked back to back auntie... she say she passed me the coin... but there's no coin on me.. i told her dun have... and she said she pass me One Round round one... hmmm... i say i know how it look like.. hahah... but dun have... Aiyah.. then i tell her no need lah... and smile... hehe... then she say, Boy i give you another one... I say no need la, then she was insisting.. then i say NO need... Then she say louder... Boy Come.... then i walked away and waved to her no need no need.. hahah.... So Paiseh...

But my cone caused a buck leh.. hahaha..

No comments: