Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Surprising......

I only manage to fall asleep around 1.30am this morning after a long toss and turn in bed.... and TaDang.... I actually can wake up at 7am, buy breakfast for my colleague and come in to the office... hehehe.... Not late leh... :)

What was i doing so late?
I had BBQ steamboat with my choir members, in a gesture of to spending time with Jos before he enters NS... We were negotiating the pricing with the Auntie...
"$12... Auntie $10 lah, we got 8 people leh.... Cannot lah... Economy not good, things not cheap... $12 lah.... Then we go... $10 lah.... ok ok, $11.... then we like.. okie lor.... " hahhahaha..... But while we were walking over, i saw jas walking in too.. hahhaha.... She shouted "KOR" hahahha... then she and her gang of another 8.... hahahha... Then we turn to Auntie...."Auntie.... 16 people leh.... Auntie...." and she charge us $10 each... hahhaha.... Cheap hor... hahahha...

After getting tired of the food, and indulging in 3 Ice-Cream... we head down AMK at 10.30pm, supposedly to K... but AMK K-box closes at 2am... so, they decided to go Cineleisure to K till 6am... I surrender.... Got Work tomolo leh!!! and so, i went home instead.. hehehhe.... While waiting for JY at AMK, we went to Funland to play arcade games... hahahha.... Though the place is only one carpark away from my house, i had not stepped into the place for years... hahhaha... and i actually enjoyed myself with some of the crazy games.. and we had a race of Daytona.... hahhaha... So all things end off in a high for me, and the rest of the 5 people were singing till dawn.... i heard from them at 8 am saying that they are still at Bugis Mac... Super man and woman arh.... hahahaha

No comments: